Beyond Blue is committed to protecting your privacy and complying with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act) and other relevant state laws in relation to the management of personal information.
What is personal information?
When used in this Policy, "personal information" has the meaning given in the Privacy Act. Generally, it means any information or an opinion that could be used to identify you.
How do we collect personal information?
We may collect your personal information if you:
- deal with us directly over the phone or via our support service;
- have contact with us in person;
- interact with us online, including through our websites, mobile applications (such as
BeyondNow) and social media channels (such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and
LinkedIn – these social media channels will also handle your personal information for their ownpurposes and have their own privacy policies); and;
- apply for a position with us (either as an employee, volunteer or as a contractor).
This collection may be required to allow you to:
- website membership;
- make a donation;
- receive information from us;
- apply to hold a fundraising event;
- register to use forums;
- register as a blueVoices member;
- register as a volunteer;
- order resources;
- receive information about or become involved in our programs, campaigns or other initiatives;
- use our mobile applications; and
- work with us.
How to contact us
Attention: The Privacy Officer
GPO Box 1883